1) Shortly after Israel attacked Palestine in December, me, my sis and some of our friends (who are highly concerned) have raised fund for Palestine around my school and Brynmill area. Thanks a whole lot, Mr Headmaster of Bishop Gore School. Despite the ignorance, hesitation and bad-mouth, Alhamdulillah we managed to raise up to £160 (in fact, above our target) and no doubt, I'm pleased. This title is actually inspired by a friend. I just really really love it.
2) Last week, 27th January - Holocaust Memorial day. We had an exhibition (small one) and assembly in school talking about this. Honestly, I'm not interested at all (I mean, according to my ranking - the most important thing to be concerned about today is not this). But, the matter is Holocaust happened like 60 years ago and Palestine Holocaust happened like less than a week ago. Yet, nobody has ever mentioned it even once!
3) Is it still relevant to blab around that this donation stand for Political Interest where thousands of Palestinians are suffering of unusual wounds which Modern Medicine History never had? Or the refusal to donate just to be Fair to Israel where Palestinians were badly attacked with white phosphorus bombs (internationally prohibited weapon) by ISRAELAKNATULLAH (especially Zionists)?
4) Within these issues, we have to make a clear statement that Hamas is a legally elected government of Palestine. They are not terrorists. The truth is Israel is Terrorist! Tell me, when Israel was formed? Tell me, who took Palestine land in 1948? Tell me, is it wrong for Hamas and Palestinians fight for their own land? So, here, who started this War? Stop exclaiming nonsense to cover your criminal, Shimon Peres!
5) I highly salute Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Turkey's Prime Minister for his final speech in World Economic Forum in Devos. He is a real gentleman! There, he condemned people who clapped for Peres, Israel's Prime Minister's arrogant speech which reflecting their agreement towards this cruelty. And here, people are ashamed and scared to support Palestine, frankly, shame on those people! Absolutely unacceptable if those are Muslims. I remember, there was a Hamas' representative visited Malaysia to build diplomatic relationship not long after they won the election. Awkwardly, Malaysia government didn't recognize him. Don't you know, the current Palestinian Ambassador in Malaysia is from Fatah, the lost party of Palestine? And we may leave that to the rational minds to decide whether that is morally the right thing to do.
What in my mind is, in current situation where Malaysia is pointing out the finger to Israel, point it back to you - recognize Hamas first.
6) Seriously, stop saying nothing much that you can do for them. There are always ways in doing good things, the thing is you just have to work out how. "With a willing, you enforced thousand powers, no willing, thousand excuses!" I did meet some peeps who were trying to give such excuses. Like the protest against Israel's attacks to Palestine might cause such violence (here). Sorry? Tell you what, police here is much better in the way they control the protest than in Malaysia (well, most of the time they start the violence) . And in fact, there were loads of children (even baby!) went there. So, purlease laa.
But, protest like this would raise people awareness towards Israel's cruelty. Would you rather let them misunderstand as they get a very distorted image of what is happening in Palestine?
"Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue (and writing); and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart (hate it); and that is the weakest of faith."
7) Wake up guys, don't be deaf, don't be dumb spectating their struggle, their jihad! Bear in mind, we do what we can and leave the rest to God. Only Allah knows best.
If you are human, stand for this humanity issue!
If you are a peace lover, fight for peace in Palestine!
If you are a Muslim, let's help our brothers and sisters of the same faith, our Al-Quds, our Baitul Maqdis!
* Fund for Palestine!*