As I rest my head I wonder how much more time I still got to breathe Oxygen? Every single time 'New Message' appeared on my mobile screen, I began to wonder whether that's a good news or bad one. First it has been several times we were informed about bad news by that modern way. Second I was the person who got the message and knew first that somebody died, twice.
It just persuaded me to delay checking out the message lately. I'm scared.
1) Three nights ago, Almarhum Ustaz Jais Anwar (Former PAS Youth Chief) passed away in UCL Hospital, London. The first and last time I met him was in Dec 08 in his house in London. Once you hear his journey of life, you can just label him as 'Pejuang Berjiwa Besar'! More..
2) A week and half ago, Allahyarhamah Mbah Yah (Ayah's auntie) breathed her last breath. She used to love hugging and kissing my cheeks. Used to. How super gentle she is.
3) A month and a week ago, Almarhum Uncle Roslan Shaharum left this temporary world. More..
4) December 08 was Allahyarhamah Nek Yu (Ibu's auntie) passed away caused by heart complication.
5) Late October 08 - Ayah's auntie's husband passed away. It was a week after my grandpa's.
6) 12.08.2008 the most memorable date of my life. Almarhum Mbah Lanang (Grandpa) left us. The lost that affected and changed myself a lot. More
7) Early October 08, Allahyarhamah Mbah Deh (Ayah's auntie). The last time I met her was about two years before she passed away as I wasn't in Malaysia. How quick time passing us..
May Allah send them to the highest heaven and transcend their family with patient and taqwa. Al Fatihah for all of them.
We confident that death will come,
but how many of us prepare to face it?
We believe that heavens exist,
but how many of us do the 'amal' for it?
We assured that there are hells and Jahannam is the highest hell,
but how many of us step away from it?
What possibilities are we looking for now then?
Note: Bak kata K. Zaffan;
masihkah mahu hidup yang biasa-biasa andai mengimpikan syurga yang luar biasa?