Tuesday 18 November 2008

Can I fly back without wings?

19th April 2008

Alas, a short reprieve after days of busy times - loads of things to be settled out make me delaying it, I swear! I managed to write, tell and ask something to each one of you in this little time. Here I am then. Here, in this chance, I would love to ask you dua' for my grandpa (embah lanang) as he currently in Teluk Intan Hospital for some reasons.

We phoned him last time. Hearing his voice, depressed me out. I am deeply saddened. I dunno how to describe it, but it’s just different - cold! Lemme tell you a bittersweet story. There was a nurse who advising him to be strong and patient in this difficult time. He was crying sadly tho and said he greatly misses us. That touched my heart entirely..

Then, me and my sis decided to ask people to sign the poster of our family - for my grandpa. We just want to show him, we always beside him. I asked my friends and teachers to sign it - so does my sis. Signatures that full with hopes. I want to deny about someone who said those signatures are nothing, neither prays nor hopes. The 'someone' also said my grandpa is not gonna understand it, something like meaningless. Excusez moi, Im so pretty sure, that would be so meaningful to him. That's what people called 'inner support'.


Rasulullah s.a.w has said "Dua’ is the very essence of worship" whereas in Al-Quran, Allah said "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)!” To whom that pray for him, thanks a whole lot. May Allah give you rewards. And here, we devoted giving him support - dua', hajat prayers, hopes. Endless. InsyaAllah. Am just feeling..can I fly back without wings? Tell me.


"O' Allah, am here as your slave asking you. I beseech Thee for the speedy recovery or patience on the affliction and going out of my grandpa towards Thy mercy. Endow him with patience, courage and health, ya Allah. The Most Merciful, the Most Excellent Protector, the Most Excellent Lord and the Most Excellent Helper, please grant my dua'. Amin.."

1 comment:

Qurrata 'Ayun said...

COMMENTS FROM OLD BLOG:

CikguZue said...

salam...best jumpa blog ni...
jgn sedih2 yea...aunty doakan yur atok sentiasa dlm rahmat-Nya. Nanti balik M'sia, sampaikan salam dan do'a kami padanye, yea...
April 24, 2008 8:09 AM

PrinCeSs NuR said...

huhu~
terima kasih auntie.
insyallah, i will. =)
April 24, 2008 10:05 PM

Eridzhuan Zhaineo said...

princess nur.....hahaha......
April 25, 2008 8:16 PM

Eridzhuan Zhaineo said...

princess nur.....hahaha.....
April 25, 2008 8:18 PM

.Nur Najihah. said...
e.
gedik.
;)
April 25, 2008 11:05 PM

Phila said...

You write very well.
November 11, 2008 8:45 PM

PrinCeSs NuR said...

Thanks Phila.

Post a Comment

Toilet learning 20 months old

Potty trained at 20 months old?? One of the first reactions I received was:  "Pity her!" I do not blame anyone who thought...