Tuesday 18 November 2008

I want my mummy

23rd October 2008

Who should I give all my love to?
Who should I think most of?
After Allah And Rasulullah
Comes your mother

Who next? Your mother
Who next? Your mother
And then your father

Cause who used to hug you
And when you cry
Who wiped your tears?
Knows your fears
Who really cares?
My mother

Say Alhamdulillah
Thank you Allah
Thank you Allah For my mother.


She's my Ibu. The only Ibu I would ever have no matter how she likes.
She's my Ummi. The only lady I would trust the most.
She's my Mama. She has a beauty of a mother that only her child would recognize.
She's ma Mere. The woman who comes after Allah and prophet Rasulullah pbuh in my heart.
She's my Mummy. The only person I am missing a lot.

Its been more than 2 weeks she aint here. She's doing her obligation - looking after her daddy aka my grandpa who's got minor stroke in fourth raya (doakan, please). It will be a month - no kiss, no hug, no babbling - to be honest, its BORING.

Then, its only Ayah, Kakak and Adik(me!) left. No relatives at all in here, Great Britain. Its totally different to Malaysia which you could spend your whole weekend with your grandparents & cousins. Regardless of that, I learnt to be independant, otherwise you might find yourself alone at the bottom of your life. I meant it, really. It was 'no daddy no mummy' last weekend with Ayah was in Prague, Czech Republic and Ibu was in Malaysia. So, we had 3 days 2 nites sleepover at Uncle Noor & Aunty Cathy's house. I know. I know. You might tease me but it was my parents' choice. Even we were separated by broad oceans, mountainous regions thousands miles, they still protected us. This is what I proud of to be a daughter of Muhaimin Sulam & Wan Noraidah Wan Ismail.


After all, I want my mummy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Toilet learning 20 months old

Potty trained at 20 months old?? One of the first reactions I received was:  "Pity her!" I do not blame anyone who thought...